Crock Pot Meatballs and Sauce
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 20mins
- Mix first six ingredients.
- Form 16 balls.
- Mix remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- Add raw meatballs, stir very gently to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours.
- Note -- I simmered on the stove top 3 hours instead of using my crock pot -- it was too small!
- Serve over spaghetti.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live by the Atlantic Ocean - beautiful sunrises! For fun, I like to read, sew, and spend time with my children [son age 17, daughter age 10]. I enjoy cooking for my family and friends.Every week, on my day off, I try something new. Sometimes it's a "keeper", sometimes it's a dud, but it's always interesting. My husband, son and daughter look forward to "New Recipe Night", and to rating my efforts.