Crescent Roll Breakfast
This can also be a great make ahead by assembling, refrigerating overnight and baking in the morning.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 lb sausage, cooked well and drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- salt and black pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- Unroll crescent rolls and press together to cover bottom of 9x13 pan; seal perforations.
- Crumble cooked sausage evenly over crescent rolls.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cheese and green pepper.
- Pour over sausage.
- Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes until browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation