Creamy Vegetarian Leek Soup
photo by sonnyu28
- Ready In:
- slice or dice leek, carrot and onion powder and saute in a medium size pot until veggies start to turn brown.
- ad broth, finely diced potato and season with salt, pepper and caraway seed to taste.
- boil for 15-20 minutes on medium heat.
- puree everything until desired consistency (I like mine very finely pureed).
- ad half and half.
- cook for a couple more minutes on medium heat
- serve and sprinkle some ground caraway seed on soup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!