Creamy Tofu Savory Sauce
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup almond oil or 3/4 cup safflower oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Braggs liquid aminos or 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup nutritional yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kelp powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon spike seasoning (herb or vegetable salt substitute)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons tamari
- 1 lb firm tofu, rinsed well
- Blend everything in the food processor or blender. Serve warmed or cold.
Questions & Replies
Exceptional. If you're a vegetarian and want something really flavorful and EASY that you can keep in the fridge and warm up as needed, this is for you. And if you're like me and need something you can use to top your non-vegetarian dishes to make the non-believers. If you don't tell them tofu's in it, they won't know!!