Creamy Mushroom Garlic Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- seasoning salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- egg noodles, cooked
- Heat oil in the skillet. Add chicken and cook till browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Add soup and milk. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min or until done. Season to taste
- Serve over egg noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!