Crawfish Zombie Bread
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 8 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1⁄2 lb crawfish tail, chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, halve -lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350~.
- In a food processor, combine garlic, butter, cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire until smooth.
- Add parsley, onions, thyme and any available crawfish fat.
- Pulse until blended.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Fold in chopped crawfish tails.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Spread mixture on French bread halves.
- Bake halves for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!