Cranberry Pear Salsa
- Ready In:
4 1/2 cups
- 12 ounces stemmed cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled cored and chopped pears
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 serrano chile, cored, seeded, and minced
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 pinch salt
- chop cranberries.
- combine ingredients and toss gently.
- taste to adjust seasonings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!