Cranberry Basil Pinwheels
photo by Miss V
- Ready In:
- 1 (170 g) package dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 24 large basil leaves
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Combine all the ingredients except for the basil, ham and tortillas, mix well.
- Divide and spread the mixture evenly on the tortillas. Add 6 basil leaves and 2 slices of ham to each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Just before serving, cut each roll into slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in a small town in southwest Virginia but have now settled down in the mountains of Tennessee. I have also lived in Oklahoma, Texas, Alaska and Washington. Throughout the years, I have met lots of wonderful people and made some great lifelong friends who share my love for cooking. I always enjoy all the new dishes that my friends and family share with me. I love to entertain and have friends and family over and they love to come and eat!! My kitchen is always open with good food and warm conversation! My motto is: The recipe that is not shared with others will soon be forgotten; but when it is shared, it will be enjoyed by future generations.