Crab Risotto - Kani Zosui -
photo by mukimichan
- Ready In:
- Discard white tendons from crabmeat, and flake meat into pieces.
- Beat eggs.
- Chop scallion.
- Place dashi and seasonings in a pot, bring to a boil.
- Add rice and crabmeat.When it boils for the second time, turn heat down to medium, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add genger juice, and pour in beaten eggs in a circular motion.
- When egg is half done, cover and remove from heat.
- Transfer to soup bowls, and sprinkle with nori.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!