Country-Style Sausage Meatballs
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Carefully cut the sausage casings and scrape out all the contents into a bowl.
- Chop them so that they resemble mince and then add to the beef mince.
- Add breadcrumbs, egg, tomato paste, salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- Combine very well with your hands making sure that you have incoorporated the sausage and the spices well.
- Allow to sit for 30 minutes in the fridge (or overnight for best results).
- Roll into long, oval-shaped meatballs and place in a greased baking tray.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees celcius for 40 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard and a green salad. Yum!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!