Country Lemon Tart With Butter Pecan Crust
- Ready In:
- crisco original nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1⁄4 cups martha all-purpose white flour
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon martha all-purpose white flour
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch pie pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all crust ingredients in large bowl; mix well with fork. Shape dough into ball. Press dough with floured hands evenly into bottom and up sides of prepared pie pan. Bake 10 minutes while making filling.
- BEAT eggs in medium bowl. Add 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, lemon juice and lemon peel; beat until smooth.
- REMOVE partially baked crust from oven. Pour filling into crust. Return to oven; bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set. Cool on wire rack 1 hour or until completely cooled. Sprinkle pie lightly with powdered sugar before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"