Corned Beef Crescent Roll-Ups
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package corned beef, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine cheese, onion and corned beef. Place mixture in crescent rolls, roll up and place in greased casserole dish, seam side down.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!