Corn Salad With Queso Fresco - Ensalada De Choclo
photo by Mrs Goodall
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked corn kernels (frozen Andean choclo, if possible)
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces queso fresco (queso blanco, farmers cheese, or other fresh, unaged white cheese)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1.Whisk lime juice into oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2.Gently toss all ingredients together. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- 3.Serve chilled.
see 4 more reviews