Corn Flake Christmas Wreaths
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The addition of the almond extract to this recipe gives the wreath a nice rich flavor. Beautiful on a cookie tray!
- Ready In:
- 32 large marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 4 cups corn flakes
- red cinnamon candies
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Mix in vanilla and almond flavors. Add cornflakes and stir well until coated.
- Place pan over hot water and stir occasionally while making wreaths.
- Butter your hands well. Drop by spoonfulls onto waxed paper and form quickly into wreath shapes.
- Decorate with cinnamon candies before wreaths harden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION