Corn Casserole IIi
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (1/2 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease an 8" square baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A friend brought a corn casserole to a brunch and gave me a list of ingredients. This recipe seems to match except he adds a can of whole corn as well as the creamed corn. My very picky eaters gave their seal of approval. I compromised between the original recipe and the other reviewers and used 6 oz of corn muffin mix. I don't think I would use the full 8 oz and might even try 4 oz next time. Thanks for the yummy recipe!Reply
This was interesting. It really was quite easy to make and it was good. But the corn taste sort of got lost in the cornbread taste. I will make it again, I will use 1/2 pkg of the muffin mix next time though. I couldn't pick out the cheese taste at all. But, like I said, I'm not degrading the recipe at all. It is good. Just a little more filling than I expected.Reply
see 1 more