- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup ice water
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Chill small mixing bowl.
- Soften gelatin with 2 teaspoons cold water,.
- than add boiling water, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Cool until tepid.
- Place ice water and nonfat milk in the chilled bowl.
- Beat at high speed until mixture forms soft stiff peaks.
- Add sugar, still beating, then oil and gelatin.
- Place in freezer about 15 minutes then transfer to refrigerator until ready to use.
- Stir before using to retain creamy texture.
- makes 2 cups.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just moved to Rhodos an island in Greece. I have been living in Greece on the mainland for the past 5 years. I am greek, born and raised in Sydney, Australia. I'm married to a Military Officer and I have a 20 month old baby boy, who is the love of my life!!!!