Condensed Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic and Herbs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Campbell's stopped making this recipe and I need it, to make my Recipe #13480 recipe. So I came across another recipe that reminded me of it and I came up with this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, dried crushed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- Mix soup, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, and onion in skillet.
- Heat to a boil over med-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 5 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This recipe is a good way to jazz up an otherwise ordinary can of condensed tomato soup! The flavor is VERY strong, so those who don't like too much garlic or onion flavor may want to cut back on those items a little bit. Also, for those who prefer a smooth consistency to their tomato soup, I would recommend mincing and sauteing the onion before adding the other ingredients. Then the onion should just "melt" into the soup! Thanks Charlotte J!Reply