Company Cabbage II
photo by cookin mimi
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- put cabbage, carrots, onion, salt and pepper in saute pan.
- Pour hot chicken broth over the veggies, add more water as needed.
- Cover and bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer until veggies are tender ( I cook mine about 45 minutes, but it depends on how done you like your cabbage).
- Melt butter in small pan. Stir in pecans and mustard.
- Toss to coat.
- Transfer veggies to serving dish, top with butter and pecan mix, then sprinkle with paprika. Enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live on the East Coast of Florida about 3 blocks from the ocean. I love to travel,?but I love coming home again, too.? ?I am always on a diet, but love to cook. I always look for recipes that are low in fat, low in calories, and low in effort!! I have a large family, and lots of friends, and I love to entertain, so I often look for easy recipes to feed a crowd.