Classic Baked Ziti
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and delicious.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces ziti rigati
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 26 ounces pasta sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, sausage, pasta sauce, and 1 cup cheese; mix well. Turn into lightly greased 2 1/2 quart shallow baking dish; cover.
- Bake 35 min or until hot and bubbly. Uncover; top with remaining 1 cup cheese and parsley. Bake 10 min or until cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION