- Ready In:
- Remove thin crusts frombread, and tear into small pieces.
- Place into buttered 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour pineapple and juice over bread & set aside.
- Cream together margarine and sugar,.
- Add eggs to margarine-sugar mixture and mix well.
- Pour creamed mixture over bread and pineapple.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over souffle.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made a few changes in this recipe. There is a cinnamon bread that we love and it makes great french toast and bread pudding so I thought it would be great for this recipe - so no raisins. I didn't really love this ... it was def better the second day. DH liked it but DD and I just thought it was ok.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>