Cinnamon Crunch Tortillas
photo by jrusk
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- Heat the broiler of your oven to medium high, with rack 4-6 inches from heat.
- Place tortillas on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Broil until sugar is golden brown and has melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- The tortillas puff while broiling but become flat again once removed from the heat source.
- Cut each tortilla into wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My brother and I used to make this when I was little. I was thinking about it but for the life of me I could not remember exactly what we did until I came across your posting. Thank you!!!! I drizzle honey over my pieces of tortilla. I was also craving banana so I sliced some and topped with cool whip. YUM!