Chunky Gorgonzola Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a distinctively sharp blue-veined cheese that pairs naturally with fruit and walnuts. Found this originally on aol.com/food.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) carton mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1⁄8 cup ground & toasted walnuts
- chopped fresh chives
- sprinkling of toasted ground walnuts
- Combine mascarpone cheese and sour cream in a small bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in chives, salt, and pepper.
- Gently stir in Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts, leaving dip chunky.
- Garnish, if desired and sprinkling of nuts.
- Serve dip with sliced apples and pears, crackers, toasted pita wedges, and walnuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION