- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (14 ounce) canned unpeeled cherry tomatoes
- 12 fresh lasagna sheets
- 7 ounces chorizo sausages, diced
- 10 sage leaves
- 9 ounces mascarpone
- 5 1⁄2 ounces Fontina cheese or 5 1/2 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Strain the canned tomatoes into a sieve set over a bowl.
- Spoon some of the juice into the base of a heatproof dish then place four of the lasagna sheets on top.
- Scatter over half of the chorizo, some of the cherry tomatoes and juice, and a few sage leaves.
- Spoon over about a quarter of the mascarpone and top with a quarter of the fontina or mozzarella. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Top with a second layer of lasagna sheets, followed by the same filling again. Finally cover with a last layer of lasagna.
- Dot the remaining mascarpone and fontina or mozzarella on top of the lasagna and scatter over the Parmesan. Set the dish on an oven tray and bake for 30 minutes, until bubbling and golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)