A recipe that I made for my boyfriend. Cause I usually don't like Chop Soui but he likes it. This recipe is from Ricardo. I tasted it and it's not so bad (for my dislike of chop soui). It's the sprouts that I don't like.
- Ready In:
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 celery root, diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil (I used only 1 tablespoon in a large non-stick skillet)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef (I had 1 lb)
- 6 cups bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet or a wok, stir-fry the onions, celery and carrot in half the oil until onion begins to brown. Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry 1 minute. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry the beef in remaining oil at high heat, breaking it until it's completely cooked and cooking liquid has evaporated.
- Add the cooked veggies and bean sprouts. Add soy sauce and reheat well. Adjust seasoning.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION