Chocolate Quinoa Porridge
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup quinoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened coconut milk or 1 1/2 cups almond milk, in carton
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 2 teaspoons erythritol or 2 teaspoons xylitol sugar substitute, etc
- Place quinoa, coconut milk, cocoa powder and sugar in a sauce pan and mix well.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for about 15 - 20.
- minutes until the milk is absorbed.
- Divide the porridge into two dishes and add your favorite toppings.
- Infuse love and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!