My hubby & I are both fudgeaholics, and this is one off my favourite recipes for it!
- Ready In:
- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 (440 g) can condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 100 g chocolate, buttons
- Grease a shallow tray and line it with baking paper.
- Melt butter; add golden syrup, condensed milk, and brown sugar. Stir over low heat heat until boiling. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat, stand for 2 minutes. Add chocolate, beat until smooth. Pour into tray, refridgeraate until set.
- Cut into sqares to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION