Chocolate Espresso Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Turn on oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Set rack to low or middle shelf position.
- Generously grease and flour a 25cm springform cake tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the cake ingredients & mix on medium speed of an electric mixer for about 3 minutes or until well combined. Or if you don't have an electric mixer like me at the moment, just use a wooden spoon until all the lumps have been smoothed out.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until the cake is cooked in the centre (check with a wooden skewer).
- Ice with chocolate or coffee icing if desired, when completely cooled. Kiwi fruit goes really with this cake, as does mandarine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!