Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
photo by Jifreg Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups Jif® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3⁄4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F
- BEAT peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg, water and almond extract until blended. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Beat until evenly moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly in criss cross pattern with fork.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet before moving to rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!