Chocolate Avocado Muffins
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds, Milled
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 medium avocado
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- Preheat to 350.
- Cream the margarine, honey, and vanilla (I used coconut extract) together. Then add your flax and water, then the avocado. (mash it before hand or puree it)
- In a separate bowl, mix the baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour, and cocoa powder. Add dry to the wet. You may need to add a splash of milk depending on the texture.
- After all is mixed, add in your chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Bake for 25 for muffins 30 minutes for mini loaf pans! Makes 6 muffins or 2 mini loaf pans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!