Chocodiles (Cookie bars)
- Ready In:
- On low speed, mix first 6 ingredients until there are course crumbs.
- Add beaten egg yolk and vanilla, mix well.
- Firmly press into ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and spread topping on top.
- TOPPING: Melt chocolate chips in double boiler until smooth.
- Add crunchy peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Fold in Corn Flakes and coat all pieces.
- Spread evenly over cooled cookie base.
- Allow to harden then cut into bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!