MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is similar but not identical to the other chocodiles posted. This is from the Pillsbury Bakeoff cookbook. I haven't tried it yet.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups slightly-crushed corn flakes
- In a large bowl, combine everything for the base. Blend with a mixer to form dough. Press into an ungreased 15x10x1 jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Cool slightly, but not completely.
- Make topping: melt chocolate chips. Stir in the 1/2 cup peanut butter and cornflakes. Spread on top of base. While everything is still warm, cut into bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION