Just a very easy and tasty dish. It's a great way to get vegetables in your diet.
- Ready In:
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas
- 2 stalks celery, diagonally cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Combine water and bouillon granules and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat and add onions, broccoli, celery, ginger and carrots stir fry 2-3 minutes. Add snow peas and stir fry another minute or so. Add green onions and fry just another minute.
- Add bouillon mixture, bring to a boil, cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, approximately 2-3 minutes. You can use any vegetables you want with this. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Lovely combination of veggies. I did matchstick carrots, started them and then the onions after 2 minutes I added the rest of the veggies stir fried 1 minute added only 1/4 cup of the chicken bouillon. Steamed another minute with lid on. Tasted it and thoiugh it need a little more pep so added 3 tbsp of Chipotle BBQ sauce. I like spice but for most I am sure that this recipe is perfect the way it its. The recipe was enjoyedReply
I made this tonight and it came out wonderful. This is such a quick and fast way to get some YUMMY vegGies together. My dad loves crips vegetables and he kept insiting that I teach my mom the recipe. LOL. I served this with the bourbon chiken and both got scarfed down. I think the ginger in this recipe is what addS that special touch to these vegGies. Thanks so much for sharing. THIS DEFFINATELY IS A KEEPER!Reply
This was delicous and simple to prepare. I am searching for alternatives to salads and this recipe is a lively alternative that also goes with all of my lunches and dinners. I made a lot of the vegetables and had cooked beef and chicken that I added to the veggeies on different days for variety in my lunches. My co-workers were very intrested in what I was eating. I guess delicous simplicity will beat fast food any time. Thanks for a wonderful recipe.Reply
see 1 more