Chinese Dipping Sauce
photo by alligirl
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1 piece fresh ginger, finely grated (one inch)
- 1⁄2 small red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- Mix together all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir well until combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator, to allow the flavors to infuse, for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Being a vegetarian, I am continuously trying and making new dishes. One of the main difficulties of vegetarian food is trying to maintain good nutrition without getting bored. Thus, I find it exciting to explore new combinations and genres of foods.</p>