Chilled Cantaloupe Soup With Lemon and Ginger
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 6 -7 cups ripe cantaloupe, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 cups milk
- 8 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 cup cantaloupe, finely diced
- Place butter, honey, ginger root and lemon peel in small bowl. Microwave 45 seconds until butter melts. Stir to blend.
- Transfer mixture into blender. Add melon chunks and puree until smooth. Stir in milk. Transfer to bowl, cover and chill 4 hours.
- Garnish with mint sprig diced melon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!