Chili Cheddar Bisquit Pockets
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- biscuit dough (homemade or pop a can)
- chili, leftover (best with no beans)
- cheddar cheese, Shredded (don't have cheddar, use what you have)
- Preheat oven per biscuit directions.
- Spread a biscuit out a bit and place a teaspoon of chili in the center and then add about the same amount of cheese.
- Pull the edges together to make a half moon. Be sure to pinch closed well.
- Bake as long as you would a regular biscuit.
- Be sure not to burn you tongue and enjoy.
- You could also use taco filling, meatloaf or other leftover.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.