Chicken With Crispy Panko Coating
photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup real mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup honey dijon mustard, blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 chicken breast halves, boneless
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash paprika (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the mayonnaise, honey mustard, thyme, and parsley.
- Spread over the chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Combine the panko, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and paprika in bowl or pie plate.
- Press the chicken breasts in the bread crumb mixture, turning to coat thoroughly.
- Arrange chicken on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes; turn and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!