photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Combine chicken, picante, onion and cumin. Mix well.
- Heat the tortilla in oil and drain on paper towels.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chicken mix and 1 tablespoon of cheese down the center of each tortilla. Roll tightly.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 for about 18-20 minutes or until crisp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were really good and easy to put together. I used Pace Picante sauce and about 1/2 the amount of green onions since my DS's aren't fans. I liked that there was not a ton of filling in the taquitos; my 1yr DS is still getting used to meat textures so a little at a time is perfect. Made for I Recommend Tag.