Chicken Stuffed With Herby Mascarpone
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Bound to become a favourite, this stuffed chicken recipe will take you from midweek meals to weekend entertaining as it's both super-quick and special.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice
- Heat oven to 400°F Mix the mascarpone with the rosemary, garlic and seasoning.
- Place the chicken breasts on a board and cut a pocket in for the stuffing. Put a spoonful of the mascarpone mix in the pocket of each breast.
- Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each, as neatly and tightly as you can, to keep the filling enclosed.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the olive oil and quickly brown the chicken on both sides. Transfer to a roasting tin, then finish off in the oven for 15-20 mins until just cooked.
- Add the lemon juice to the roasting tin and stir over the heat, scraping off any crispy bits. Spoon the juices over the chicken and serve with potatoes and green beans.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION