Chicken Skewers in Grapefruit Marinade
This has a nice fresh taste to it and it is low in fat and calories. Prep time does not include marinate time.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup pink grapefruit juice, squeezed reserve squeezed fruit
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- remaining pulp from squeezed grapefruit
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- olive oil
- In a bowl, mix grapefruit juice, soy sauce, pulp and crushed garlic. Marinate chicken for a few hours. Place pieces of chicken on skewers.
- In a warm skillet, add olive oil and sauté chicken until thoroughly cooked.
- Or put on grill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I had some grapefruit to use up., which can be a challenge in a house where no one really cares for it. This recipe, however was a hit. They did request that I add "lots more" garlic next time. I typically at least double the garlic in recipes, as the whole family loves it. I will definitely make it again with that one little change.Reply