Lamb Chops for the BBQ or Grill
A tasty marinade for lamb chops. Great for the BBQ or grill. Prep time doesn't include time to marinate the chops.
- Ready In:
- 1 kg lamb chop
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Trim excess fat from lamb.
- Combine lamb with all the ingredients, cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, drain lamb from marinade.
- Grill or BBQ chops until tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation