Chicken Parmesan & Pasta
photo by lets.eat
- Ready In:
- Season chicken breasts with very little lemon pepper, salt and garlic.
- Combine parmesan, dried parsley, paprika and breadcrumbs.
- Roll seasoned chicken breasts in mixture.
- Oil skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Place chicken breasts in skillet.
- Brown lightly on both sides.
- Place chicken breasts in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan warm alfredo sauce and fresh parsley for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- You may sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.
- Serve with pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm disable now for a couple years. I was in sales for 25 years and was a policeman for 5 years before that and just floated around a few years before that. I've been married to the same gal for 30 years, got two sons and two grandchildren. I got into the recipe seen and have got hooked on it, I'm not a cook but I'm learning as I go. Enjoy reading the different recipes.