Chicken Involtini With Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Pine Nuts and Spinach
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Olive Garden's Chicken Involtini with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Pine Nuts and Spinach
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, slightly toasted
- 1 cup frozen spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, with skin-on
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- COMBINE stuffing ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. With a mallet or the palm of your hand, slightly flatten out breasts.
- SHAPE handful of stuffing into a ball and place in center of each chicken breast.
- WRAP breast around the stuffing, starting with one side. Roll the breast, tucking the opposite side underneath. Season top of chicken breast (skin side) with salt and pepper.
- ROAST in oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION