Chicken Fajita Dip
photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (light is ok)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (3 ounce) bottle taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese (for more kick)
- 1⁄2 cup canned jalapeno slices, to taste (optional)
- chopped seeded tomatoes, for garnish (optional)
- sliced ripe olives, for garnish (optional)
- Cream taco seasoning and cream cheese together.
- Spread in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Top with chicken.
- Cover chicken with coating of taco sauce (as much as you like) and jalepenos.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Place in 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and mixture is warmed through.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes, more jalapenos if you're daring, and olives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a graduate student studying agricultural economics, originally from Georgia. (Go dawgs!) I try to eat very healthy, most often low-carb. But, I do love sweets sometimes. I like to bake for others so much- so I do it all the time and have become known for just stopping by with casseroles, brownies etc..