Chicken Curry With Artichoke
- Ready In:
- 1 cup light mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, quartered (8-10 count )
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno juice
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, onion, jalapeno juice and spices in a medium bowl (you may decide to add more curry to taste).
- Being careful not to tear the artichoke hearts apart too much, gently add to spice mixture and set aside.
- Spray a large pan with cooking spray and let heat over medium-high for about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken, stirring to cook until it is no longer pink in the middle.
- Pour spice mixture into the pan, gently stirring for about 5 minutes (still on med-high heat).
- Serve over brown rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!