Chicken Curry Casserole
This dish is easy to put together and the end result is a delicious creamy, cheesy curry chicken. You can add less or more curry powder depending on your tastes. This recipe was adapted from the Riverside (CA) Christian Assembly Cookbook (2004).
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer green beans on the bottom of a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Lay chicken breasts on top.
- Mix soup, mayo, curry, and lemon juice together. Pour over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for one hour.
- Check chicken (may need an additional five or ten minutes), cheese should be melted and lightly browned.