Chicken Cream Soup
photo by justin_atendido
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 -3 cups chicken stock
- 1 piece chicken breast (Cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- salt (optional)
- ground black pepper
- mushroom (Sliced)
- 1 carrot (Brunoise Cuts)
- Pour a few drops of Oil.
- Melt the butter and gradually stir in with the flour (Roux).
- Cook slowly; avoid browning it much.
- Add stock slowly, and keep whisking the mixture.
- Simmer, not boil, and keep whisking until flour flavor is gone.
- Warm soup and add Monter au Beurre or ‘cold’ butter and cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with pan-fried chicken breast, mushroom.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!