Chicken Casserole Amandine
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this in Kraft's What Cooking Magazine, and made it for our Thursday night potluck group. It was a big hit, and there are no leftovers (always a good sign).
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (120 g) package stovetop chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken in a 9 by 13 baking dish and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Combine stuffing mix with water and set aside.
- Mix soup with milk.
- Spread soup mixture and green beans on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and almonds.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or chicken is cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION