Chicken and Broccoli
This is great when using chicken or leftover turkey. I serve it over chow mein noodles and a fruit congealed salad. You can double it also.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 cups cooked chicken (generously)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli (cooked)
- Grease casserole, mix soup, lemon juice, mayonnaise well together.
- Cook broccoli and drain it very good. Add chicken and broccoli to mixture. Blend until well coated. Place in casserole. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
It's unfortunate this was overshadowed in a PAC evening by an enormous pizza, because for what it is it's very good indeed. Just the right touch of curry sets it off without overwhelming it. In a 9x9 glass pan, our cooking time was a bit less than stated, so check it when it gets close. This will serve nicely as leftovers and might be made into an omelette filling tomorrow morning. Made for Pick A Chef.1Reply