Chicken and Asparagus Au Gratin
- Ready In:
- Mix bread crumbs with cheese and 1/4 cup of.
- the melted butter.
- Line a 7X11X1-1/2 inch greased baking dish.
- with half the crumb mixture.
- Scatter asparagus over the crumbs.
- Melt remaining butter, add flour and make a.
- roux, then add milk and stir well.
- Add chicken to the sauce mixture and pour.
- over asparagus.
- Sprinkle top with remaining crumbs and cheese.
- mixed together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35-45.
- minutes, just till crumbs have browned a bit.
- If freezing, do not bake before freezing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!