photo by Prettybyrd
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Mix all ingredients together (except chicken thighs) to make marinade.
- Place chicken thighs in a large pot or dutch oven.
- Pour marinade over chicken, evenly coating the pieces.
- Place in fridge for 1-3 hours.
- Bring pot to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and let simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened, about 15-20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This deserves 10 stars! I made this for dinner tonight, and it was fabulous. I used about 2.5 pounds of chicken thighs, and the sauce ingredients as written. My 3.5 year old DS, who claimed he didn't like it before tasting it, asked for seconds after tasting it. I will be making this again. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture posted before dinner, but no one was willing to wait for me to get the camera out! Made for PAC Spring 2009.